Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lab 1 Reflection

I had a great experience my second time visiting St.Marys School. As soon as I walked through the doors I felt so much more comfortable around the kids. The atmosphere was more familiar to me and I wasn't as nervous to interact with the kids as I was the first day. I recognized mostly all the kids from the first day I went to St.Marys so this also made me feel more comfortable. When I walked into the gym the kids recognized me and wanted to have a football catch like we did the first day. After playing in the gym, I went downstairs to the cafeteria to play board games with the kids. They all wanted to play me in board games as soon as i walked in the cafeteria because last time I told them I wanted a rematch because they all beat me in checkers last time. As I sat down at the table I was amazed at this one kid by how intelligent he was. Triston showed me how to play this one game that i had no idea how to play. It was sort of like a chess game  and was all about using strategy and i was amazed how smart he was. I really enjoyed my second time going to St. Marys and can't wait till next time.




Lab #1

No comments:

Post a Comment