Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Year of Being More Healthy

For my new year's resolution I intend to use technology to help improve my health. So many people today are out of shape and don't really tend to do anything about it. People don't understand how important physical activity is for them and their health. In order to live a healthy long life, physical activity must be part of your life every day. That is why I really hope people check out HealthIT.gov to inspire and motivate them to increase their physical activity and live a healthier life. I made a video of how i'm using technology to help me improve my health and entered it in a contest on http://healthynewyear.challenge.gov/. Hope you like it and i hope you all get active and improve your health to live a better life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment