Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Becoming Superstars the Gym Class Hero Way

                                                                                                                                                                                           
As a future physical educator, I am going to have to be able to think off the top of my head and be creative when teaching a physical education class. This assignment challenged us to be creative and think off the top of our heads. We had to come up with a music video and pick a song and come up with our own lyrics to the song using one of the chapters we were assigned. I had a great time creating this video and making up a song and rapping. My group and I had a lot of fun making this video. After being done with making our song and video, we were put on the spot in class and had to sing in front of the whole class the song we came up with. I was kind of nervous but it went well. This was nothing compared to what we had to do next. The next week we had to perform our music video in pool side, a place where everyone goes to eat in park center. So basically I was really nervous when it came time to perform this music video and performing in front of the class was a breeze compared to this. We had to perform this music video in front of about forty people who came to watch us because our teacher promoted this event to all the PE majors. After all said and done we did great. Everything went well and we were a big hit. This assignment was a great experience and I had a lot of fun. I think my group and I belong on Broadway after the show we put on for everyone. Our teacher also tapped us performing our music video at pool side. Here is the video of the Gym Class Heroes performing on that day. I hope you like it.










No comments:

Post a Comment